Yoga is one of the oldest systems of self development in the world.
• Through the regular practice of the many asanas ( postures ) students can stretch and tone the body helping develop an improved sense of posture, promote circulation and digestion and help fine tune both the nervous and endocrine systems.
• There are also many pranayama ( breathing ) exercises which can help in the management of both anxiety and stress. They can also increase lung capacity and help re-establish the natural relaxed rhythms of both the body and mind leading to an inner sense of calm.
• Yoga's holistic approach values and recognizes the uniqueness of every individual, offering the opportunity to create, sustain and maintain optimum health and to realise your true potential.
• We fully appreciate of course that if you are completely new to yoga you may feel a little unsure as to what exactly is involved - you needn't worry! Our enthusiastic and passionate team of teachers will supportively guide you through your class.
• Each member of our team ( see teacher profiles ) has been trained to the highest standards and you can be assured that you will be welcomed with warmth, sincerity and gratitude.
If you would like further information call on 028 92 63 44 64 or follow the link below.